Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, David!!!








David turns six years old today. Some things haven't changed: he is still my fun-loving, class clown, and he loves to build, just like his Daddy. Yet, he has definitely grown, even in just the last few months: he is a big kindergartener, now, and he can ride his bike without training wheels super-fast! He is growing up, rising to the new occasions and responsibilities being presented to him. I love him and am glad he is my eldest son. Happy Birthday, Dave!!! (I'm done with the cheese now - let's party!)

1 comment:

Visalia-Porterville-Hanford LDS Stakes said...

What a cutie! Hey, Deb! Long time, no see! This is your old side kick Kari Moffat (now Mecham). Hope all is well. Check out my blog at karissafari.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Kar