Sunday, March 29, 2009

Goober Wars: Episode I, Revenge of the Ticklers

So my young padawons were practicing their jedi skills, acting out epic battles, and saving princesses, when Julie had a brilliant idea- "We should make a movie of this!" She worked up a script, found some costumes, used her jedi mind power to get her brothers and dad to obey her orders... and the rest is history. Enjoy!

Deb says: This movie is dedicated to Jedis Clayton, Isaac, and Brigham - We love Star Wars almost as much as y'all do!

4 comments:

Granny Nona said...

Awesome! I can see that we have another Oscar bid here! The writing, the acting, the music and narration, the costumes. I predict a total sweep of the awards!

Emily said...

ha ha ha . . .
the vader costume cracked me up. And you are hilarious, Jesse, with the narration.

Bravo!

Russ Cannon said...

Great slo-mo special effects! May the farce be with you!

Gina Rochelle said...

This makes me want to buy a video editing program and have Julie stay a week with us.