Sunday, April 12, 2009

The True Meaning of Easter

The children had a lot of fun at our Easter egg hunt Saturday. Julie invited her friend Katherine to come along with us.
Guess what was breakfast this morning? The usual- Cheerios, yogurt, jellybeans...
With all the fun and jellybeans, I was glad to see that Julie and David had put together their own special Easter edition of the Friend magazine for today. As James says (or at least Julie said he says...), "I wike candy. But not the menin of Estr..."



Happy Easter!

P.S. For "An Apostle's Easter Thoughts on Christ" video, go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc

2 comments:

Diane said...

Sadly, after reading doctors handwriting all these years, I was able to read everyones letters.

Gina Rochelle said...

My favorite: "I try to love one another but sometimes it doesn't work." haha Keep at it buddy.