Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy-For-Deborah Day

It is sometimes hard to express feelings with words (at least it is for me- maybe this is just a guy thing...). I mean, its easy to say, "I love Deborah," or "Deborah is truly an amazing woman," but it is hard to convey through those words the depth of feeling that they represent. If I was a poet maybe I could find the right words, but I really don't think the right vocabulary exists in the English language to describe her amazingness and beauty. A picture, however, is worth a thousand words... so I figure a whole slideshow full of pictures ought to be worth about a million of them. Suffice it to say that I am truly grateful to have my best friend beside me, and her children are lucky to have her as their mother. Happy Mother's Day Deb!

5 comments:

Gina Rochelle said...

Those were some seriously bulky diapers you had there Deb! :o) Happy Mother's Day to a mom who has well-deserved day of rest!
Who did the songs you used?

Jesse said...

The first song is 'Angel' by Jack Johnson, the 2nd is 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.

Russ Cannon said...

I enjoyed the pictures and music. I especially enjoyed seeing all the early pictures of Deb that I had never seen before. Happy Mother's Day!

Diane said...

Good job Jesse, Happy Mothers Day Deborah. Keep up the great work in raising your great family. Love Ya.

Emily said...

Awesome! I loved all those pictures and the music is perfect, Jesse.

Happy Mother's Day to a FABULOUS mother - deserving of all the kindest words in the English Language and more!