Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Writer's Block

So, I had great plans to come home after our Christmas trip and impart the wisdom I had gained in the last decade (I turned 30 at the beginning of January). Alas, most of my inspiration came around 11:00 pm when I was trying to fall asleep or when I was playing chauffeur to the family during the day. All the great one-liners I had come up with just as quickly left my motherly-swiss-cheese brain because I didn't write them down. The only bit of wisdom that I do remember is this: I know less now then I ever thought I knew then. So, we'll leave it at that. (Don't be scared: 30 is just a number! This probably won't happen to you.)



P.S. Confucius Jesse says: Elder Scott has counseled us to record inspiration when we receive it. If you follow this advice, you will avoid Deb's plight.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I feel your pain. Sadly, it doesn't get any better at 31. (I didn't know your birthday was January too - we should have celebrated together!!)

I like the "dress up" slide show - you guys have so much fun!