Saturday, April 5, 2008

Separated at Birth?

Uncanny!!! Of course, it comes from my side of the family. My grandmother grew up in Preston. The reservoir near town is named after her grandfather (I think; I'll have to ask my aunt again). And my aunt also tells me Jared Hess (Napolean Dynamite writer and director) is our fourth cousin once removed or something like that. I loved watching Napolean shop in the DI and Kings, because my aunt would take us "to town" to shop in those exact stores. Goshhh!

3 comments:

Emily said...

NO WAY!!!!
I will never think of him as just James again. From now on James will be known as James Dynamite.

Brady and Rachel said...

Too funny, who woulda thought. What a cute little guy. I LOVE his hair

Gina Rochelle said...

If only Napoleon would gain a 100 lbs. to chunk out those cheeks, they'd be twins :)