Friday, September 26, 2008

NEWS FLASH

The Cannon's have a new dining table. Our house, filled with furniture either handed down from family members, bought at garage sales, or given away for free on the east coast, is now graced by the 54" square table with four drawers (I am holding one out in the photo). Of course, we bought it at a discount furniture store (for a great price because it has been discontinued), but I got to choose it myself and according to my own taste. Eventually, we will buy two benches so the table will seat eight total.

Now, I just need a new couch. . . .

To mix things up a little we split up the twin couches that have been in the formal living room, moving one into our bedroom (Jesse's dream for the three years we have been here) and the other into the family room. We moved the purple couch into the formal living room along with the wingback chair from upstairs. We have been very pleased with the change.

But, I still want a new couch for the family room. . . . ;)

1 comment:

Gina Rochelle said...

Pretty table! Drawers are cool. Yeah, we have the hand-me-down furnished house too but I try to do like you and move furniture around to put off the urge to replace. Or I wash the couch covers and rearrange the pillows...it's almost like a new couch ;)