Sunday, September 14, 2008

President of Upstairs


Julie ran an election for "President of the Upstairs." She wrote speeches for the contenders.

Anastasia (Julie): Good evening, gentlemen and ladies. If I became prezident of our upstairs. I will make sure everything is okay. I'll make sure rooms are clean. I'll make sure beds are made. And that no crayons and pens and food or drink is up there. At 7:30 be always get ready for bed. I'll be sure every one is in bed every night. This is the list: PJs, teeth, song, scirptures, prayer, love u forever, bed. I'll be great! Please vote for me! every thing will be neat. I'll help you get the boys to bed. Tuck them in and all that. Then I'll tuck myself in. mabie read the 3 boys a story! thank you for listening! And good night! bye

Cain (David): (Cain talked; Anastasia wrote.) Hello my name is Cain. I will be the best! If you choose me everything will be perfect! I will rock! We'll have lots a parties! I am the best to pick! Thanks! Come again!

Obama (Josh): Hi I am Barock Obama. I am best. [Part I couldn't read - DLC] Bye.

McCain and Obama should hire Julie as a speechwriter. Who can argue with her logic or resist her power of persuasion?

1 comment:

Gina Rochelle said...

Quite the campaign you run there Julie! Emma doesn't believe in democracy and appointed herself dictator. She tells everyone what to do and how to do it. I guess that's the good thing about brothers, they are more submissive (when the girls the oldest anyway- my attempts as a middle child ruling the house were not as successful)