Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Quote Of the Week"

Last Sunday I had an emotional breakdown and cried at Julie that she should be more loving toward her brothers and play their games instead of always wanting to be in charge. I confessed that I wish I had spent more time with my brothers, and I didn't want her to waste that opportunity.

Later in the week, I was getting after her - yet again - this time more calmly - to get along with her brothers. Her response: Mom, you were an older sister, and you know it was hard to have younger brothers. You can't get mad at me for doing something you did yourself.

BUSTED!!! She sassily stalked away. Jesse and I couldn't look at each other for fear of laughing loud, long, and hard while she could still hear us. (She doesn't tolerate people laughing at her.)

No comments: