Sunday, March 9, 2008

"Quotes of the Week"


Josh has two older siblings; thus, he has learned that the best way to get attention is to make us laugh. He was asked to offer the prayer at dinner this evening. He started saying the prayer in a loud, crazy voice. We stopped him and asked him to say the prayer reverently. He started again, reverently this time, but interrupted himself, "Look at the big bug." Jesse explained that we also need to keep our eyes closed during the prayer and asked Josh to try again. Josh prayed again and said in the middle of his reverent prayer, "This is reverent." We were glad it was:).
Then, after dinner I made lollipops for a treat for the kids. Josh didn't finish his, so I dipped it into powdered sugar so it wouldn't stick to the plastic bag that I put it in. He said, "It's sugar. I need it!" Don't we all, my boy; don't we all!!!

1 comment:

Gina Rochelle said...

It's hard being the middle child, I feel for you Josh. Emma gave a rather demonic prayer at Nana's once. No one stopped her because we were trying so hard to hold back the laughter. I think we all opened our eyes during that prayer to see if her head was spinning.